(RALLY Consulting Pty Ltd)
Message for LADYWOOD CLINIC clients re: Coronavirus
You can receive a medicare rebate for your psychology consultation conducted via videolink, using Skype/Facetime etc. if you meet the following criteria:
- diagnosed COVID-19 and not in hospital
- if you are required to isolate yourself in accordance with home isolation guidance issued by Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC)
- if you are 70 years or older
- if you are 50 and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- a parent of a child under 12 months
- is already under treatment for chronic health conditions or is immune compromised
- or if you meet the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection.
Please call the clinic (08 82636521 ) prior to your appointment to make arrangements.
Alex works Every Tuesday and Thursday
Alex is an experienced Clinical Psychologist and Director of RALLY Consulting. She combines her psychological experience with a background in management and commerce. The combination of her background and experience is valued by clients using RALLY Consulting both in Adelaide and at the Port Augusta office.
Her clinical psychological skills have been utilised in a diverse range of settings including individuals, families and in executive teams. With an extensive background in counselling Alex has a particular strength in critical incident management. Her high level of clinical ability has been recognised to the extent that she is associated with the psychology faculty of Flinders University supervising psychology interns completing their clinical training.
To find out more visit Alex’s Website at http://www.rallyconsulting.com.au/alex_jolly.html
Full payment needs to be made on the day
If you hold a concession card it will be 149.50 and you receive a rebate from medicare of $124.50
Without a concession card it will be $174.50 and you will receive a rebate of 124.50 from Medicare.
Please note: a rebate will only be given if you have a valid referral and a Mental Health Care Plan in place.
Also a rebate can ONLY be given back on to a cheque or savings account
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, failure to provide 24 hours notice may incur the full consultation fee.